How Will You Be Remembered?
Our democracy depends on a fair and independent judiciary and an actively engaged American public—the cornerstones of our work at Alliance for Justice. When you leave a gift to Alliance for Justice, your legacy can be forever joined with the fight for justice.
Three Easy Ways to Leave a Gift That Cost You Nothing Now:
Make a Gift through Your Retirement Account
Naming Alliance for Justice as a beneficiary of a retirement plan account (such as an IRA) is one of the most tax-wise gifts you can make. Simply ask your plan administrator for a beneficiary designation form and write in Alliance for Justice as a full, partial or contingent beneficiary (see official address and Tax ID on right).
Make a Gift in Your Will or Trust
After you have provided for your family, leaving a gift in your will or trust is a great way to put your ideals into action even beyond your lifetime. You can leave a specific dollar amount, a percentage, or whatever remains of your estate to Alliance for Justice. Simply discuss your wishes with your attorney and use the sample language on the right.
Donate Overlooked Assets
One of the simplest ways to create your legacy is by naming Alliance for Justice as the beneficiary of certificates of deposit, bank or brokerage accounts, life insurance policies or donor advised funds you no longer need. Your financial institution can assist you with this easy process.
Benefits to You
The gifts described here offer you many benefits:
- Your gift costs you nothing now.
- You are not locked in. You can change your mind if circumstances change.
- You can take care of your loved ones and Alliance for Justice.
- There is no minimum gift required. Every gift makes a difference.
- You can make a gift in honor or tribute to someone who inspires you.
- You may remain anonymous, should you choose to do so.
- You have the chance to be remembered as someone who made a lasting difference in the fight to advance equal rights and justice.
Passing along your values through a legacy gift is extremely rewarding. We would be honored to be included in your plans and are available to discuss the best options for you and your family. Please contact us at:
Alliance for Justice
11 Dupont Circle, N.W.
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 822-6070
Fax: (202) 822-6068
Tax ID #52-1009973