The strength of the Alliance is in its members, who share a commitment to ensuring that government responds to the needs of all Americans and keeps its pledge of liberty and justice for all. Apply to become a member organization below.
Benefits of Membership
- We help our members navigate the legal pitfalls of nonprofit advocacy: AFJ plays a unique role in ensuring our members have the tools, knowledge, support, and guidance to boldly make their case to elected officials and the public so their priorities will get the attention and resources they deserve, while staying within restrictions on advocacy for 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
- We serve as leaders in the fight for our courts: Our justice system should never be used as a tool to roll back the decades of progress the progressive community has made. For four decades, AFJ has fought to protect the integrity of our federal courts.
Our work, and the collective strength of our members, is crucial in protecting our civil liberties and human rights and in helping nonprofits navigate the challenges of advocacy in these tumultuous times.
AFJ MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- Free bolder advocacy trainings: Access to all of BA’s materials and reports, complimentary participation in our public webinars, access to our quarterly member-only trainings, and discounts on customized workshops;
- Access to the experts: Tailored technical assistance on the advocacy laws as they apply to your work – via our hotline (866-NP-LOBBY), dedicated e-mail ([email protected]), and in-person consultations;
- Cutting edge research on judicial nominees: In-depth research and reports on federal lower court and Supreme Court nominees;
- Increased visibility: Opportunities to highlight your organization, projects, and campaigns via online Member Spotlights and guest blog posts, as well as in digital content on AFJ’s social media accounts – and – a listing in AFJ’s JusticeFirst! luncheon program, AFJ website and brochures, and other acknowledgements throughout the year.
- Exclusive invitations: Access to our member-only events and briefings; and
- Enhanced community: Opportunities to connect with AFJ’s membership of more than 130 progressive organizations.
- Up to $2.5 Million: $500
- $2.5 Million to $5 Million: $1,000
- $5 Million to $10 Million: $2,500
- $10 Million to $20 Million: $3,500
- $20 Million and above: $5,000